CLARKEYS KOREAN CHICKEN RICE BOWL RECIPE
500g chicken mince (we recommend @pasturepoultry)
1 x Tbsp oil
1 x shallot sliced
1 x broccoli cut into florets
1 x handful mangetout
1 x large carrot thinly sliced or grated
2 x spring onions thinly sliced
3 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp gochujang chilli paste
1 Tbsp Honey
1tsp sesame oil
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp minced ginger
1/2 tsp chilli flakes (option or
1. First thing to do is to make the sauce so mix soy sauce, honey, chilli paste, garlic & ginger in a bowl. If you want an extra kick add the chilli flakes here to. Keep to the side
2. Heat oil in a wok on medium to high heat ( skillet or on will work too) and add onions and cook 1-2mins
3. Add chicken mince and brown
4. Add broccoli florets mix and cook 1-2mins
5. Add mangetout and carrots and cook further 2-3 minutes
(I like my veg with a bit of bite if you don’t cook a bit longer)
6. Finally add your sauce and mix through cook 2-3 minutes then add half your spring onions and mix through cook for further minute.
7. Serve with rice and garnish with remaining spring onions.
This dish would also work with pork mince (we recommend @brandeastfortune )
If you are avoiding soya we recommend coconut aminos as a substitute which is also #glutenfree
This dish once cool will keep in fridge for up to 4 days so a great one for advance meal prep so make extra let cool and pack up in a container and heat up for lunch the next day or later in the week!
Let us know how we can help.