Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by lcartisan.co.uk is controlled by LC ARTISAN LTD of Unit 1a Drem Airfield, Fenton Barns, North Berwick, East Lothian, Scotland, EH39 5AW (the data controllers). LC ARTISAN LTD acts as data processor on behalf of the data controllers.
We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather:
• Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your request, processing your order and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information i.e. IP address, when your web browser accesses lcartisan.co.uk the information we receive is used to identify and process your orders and maintain your account
What About Cookies?
Does LCArtisan.co.uk Share the Information it Receives?
Your Information is important. We do not sell it to others. LCArtisan.co.uk shares customer information only as described below:
• Third Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
• Protection of LCArtisan.co.uk and: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of LCArtisan.co.uk, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes.
• With Your Consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
What Information Can I Access?
lcartisan.co.uk gives you access to your account and your interactions with LCArtisan.co.uk for the limited purpose of viewing and, updating that information.
Conditions of Use
If you have any concern about privacy at LCArtisan.co.uk, please contact us detailing your concerns, and we will try to resolve the issue for you.